Caroline Lilian Photography is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our website or on the telephone, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Under no circumstances will any personal information be used for anything other than the reason it has been submitted for.
www.carolinelilianphotography.co.uk is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
What we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
· Full Name
· Contact Information, including phone number, email address, and home address if needed as a location for your photo shoot.
· Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
· Caroline Lilian Photography will receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website forms or provide us in any other way. Our site uses analytic software including Google Analytics to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. This is so that we can track the performance of the site and make sure that we are attracting the right customers and providing the best experience.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping
· We may use the information to improve our products and services
· We may periodically send promotional emails, newsletters or other marketing communications about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, including services associated with studio photography using the personal information which you have provided
We do not or sell any data that we receive with any third party.
We use a photo gallery viewing service through our website provider (Wix) for our customers to be able to view their images at home. If you have access to this service images from your session will be uploaded to this website. The images on here will be protected by a password if requested and then only accessed by people you allow to do so. Images will be deleted from the online viewing platform if requested.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Keeping your information
Due to the nature of our business we keep personal details such as name/address/email address and previous visit information on our secure database. This data will be kept on our secure database for marketing purposes until we are made aware that you no longer want to hear from us. All electronic devices where your personal information is stored, for example, mobile phone, tablet and laptop/desktop computers, are all password protected.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, or on our exhibition stand, there will be an opt in box to demonstrate you are happy for us to contact you in the future about Caroline Lilian Photography & promotions.
· If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by referring to the contact section below.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held please email firstname.lastname@example.org.If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. If you would like us to remove your data from our records, please contact us using the details below. If you would like your images to be deleted alongside your personal details, please inform us. We will do this within a one-month period.
GDPR legislation states that a photograph may contain some form of personal data where they can be processed to allow “the unique identification or authentication of a natural person”. Caroline Lilian Photography will never photograph an individual as a means of unique identification or authentication unless contracted to do so. Caroline Lilian Photography retains the full copyright of any photographs produced. Images captured will be retained for a minimum of two (2) years after the date of the event.
Caroline Lilian Photography may need to disclose personal information, when necessary, in the instance of insurance claim, or legal reason that may occur. Wherever possible Caroline Lilian Photography will inform those affected prior to the release of personal information.
Use of Photographic Images
Caroline Lilian Photography may use images with designated picture reference numbers for the purpose of publication, promotion and advertising of Caroline Lilian Photography in print or online, and competition/qualification entry – only with a signed agreement from the owner of the animal and the persons in the images.
Caroline Lilian Photography does not allow use of our Services by anyone younger than 16 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 16 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will take steps to safeguard and delete such information.
You may contact us at email@example.com.
Caroline Lilian Photography
Last updated September 2021